Verified:

TheORKINMan Game profile

Apr 22nd 2022, 14:50:06

Originally posted by Josey Wales:
Originally posted by TheORKINMan:
Originally posted by Josey Wales:
Remember when gas was between $1.70 and $2.30 / gallon…. When President Trump was in charge? joe biden phucked that up sideways in a matter of months. Remember when President Trump streamlined NEPA (National Environment Policy Act) permits and timetables so that things would only take a few years to be built…. Rather than taking 10 to 15 years of review to even get a permit… which it was. Then President Trump fixed that freighter class stupidity. Now dumb phuck Biden has reinstated the previous idiotic policies. Watch… construction will come to a stand still. Everything the left touches turns to dog shyt. They are Termites. And Disney? Ha! What a joke. Thankfully, the Free Market is in the process of teaching that den on iniquity a lesson it will never forget. Disney’s stock is dropping like a rock. How phucking stupid is Disneys corporate management? The first rule is to make money for your shareholders. That is the game plan. From there, each shareholder can decide for him or herself what he or she wants to do with his or her money. If I want to donate my payouts to underwater basket weaving support groups for ZDJEPS+ demi irish recovering tofu enthusiasts…. that’s my choice. Disney? Just do your job and sell tickets to Space Mountain you phucking Weapons Grade degenerates. I love the flag/shirt that says: “Phuck Joe Biden and Phuck you too if you voted for him.” The simple difference between Conservatives and democrats is that Conservatives are grounded in reality. democrats are insane. Nearly every democrat I know will look at you and tell you, with a straight face, that 2+2=5. And if you disagree? You’re a racist Nazi. democrats are filled with hatred. If there is a democrat President in Office, Conservatives do not want that person to fail. They want The President to succeed because despite political disagreements, if our President is successful, our Country is successful. Not so with the democrats. They pray that a Republican President will fail and they badger him before, during, and after office. democrats are Earth’s worst virus imaginable (61 million babies murdered and torn from their mother’s wombs). Well, thankfully Nov 8, 2022 is right around the corner. Mid-Term Elections. Americans are sick and tired of being murdered in the streets. I predict that the Mid-Terms will be an Extinction Level event for the democrats. At the center there will be no sound. What should follow, should be punishment. Punishment for what they have done to our country. Inquisitions. Impeachment. Incarceration in General Population. There. I’m done for a few weeks.

Gas was that low because demand for oil was super low during the pandemic. Literally had nothing to do with Trump.

As for Disney most of what happened yesterday is unconstitutional, will be reversed and might cost DeSantis this November considering it's going to piss off voters in the I-4 corridor where statewide elections are won or lost.

Yeah…. Wrong on both. Do your homework.

Looks like another retard showed up. RETARD ALERT EVERYONE!

Smarter than your average bear.