Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2021, 21:53:14

Hear you dog, but your doctors have been wearing a mask your whole life. Again, I said covid aside mask wearing doesnt hurt. Also, I got covid working maskless at an outdoor nightclub, so that part isnt true. Not that a mask would have prevented me from getting it, I would have just been less likely to transmit it prior to testing positive. Probably was the green tea shots I did with college kids haha. Cheers! I work outside every summer, and no, I didnt wear it the whole time. Just in my ubers to and from because that business (uber) made a decision to require masks, and I respect businesses when I use their services. Its their business and they can require a tutu if they want to. My house, my rules.

It's like how being atheist is equally as naive as being christian. It's likely you don't know the meaning of life as an absolute. To say it definitely always is or definitely always is not is certainly incorrect at least in some way. Life isn't black and white ever, and neither is death. There's even good cops and good lawyers and good politicians out there.......supposedly :)

I'm not putting much faith in anything, but masking has been around a long long time and there's a reason your docs have always worn them. It's pretty basic science. That's why people wear them for flus and such on the other side of the world. I'm not here saying if we all wore masks covid would disappear. I'm just saying from a health standpoint, I believe in hundreds of years of science saying they prevent bacteria and if people wear them it PROBABLY does more good than bad. Therefore, I don't give a fluff if they wanna say a planet with like 8 billion people that are never more than 5 interactions away from everyone on earth should probably stop sharing bacteria as much as possible. Make sense?

Believing somewhere between absolutely nothing and absolutely everything you hear in life is probably most sensible.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 3rd 2021, 22:13:17
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit