Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2021, 20:26:05

Gerdler, covid vax aside, do they require any sort of immunizations to attend public schools?

Here in old liberal ass philly they've given us barfolk the option. You can either have a staff wearing masks and customers required to wear masks while moving around the place. Alternatively, you can check for proof of vaccine at the door and then no one has to wear a mask. Like most places, we're pretty loose. Our FOH wears masks while in the front around customers. Customers wear them in the door but often we fill to standing room for sporting events, people stand and drink and high 5 and be merry. It's really a non-issue and I'd prefer all types of people be able to drink at my establishment, so I obviously choose option A. I really wont ever take issue in any way with a mask requirement because it certainly doesnt hurt public health in any way. If business owners want to require vaccine for entry, so be it. It's their business. And I wont ever feel like requiring my servers and bartenders to wear a mask while touching hundreds of people's forks and cups is necessarily a bad thing, covid or not. People in asian countries often wore masks in those situations long before covid and I've seen a couple times a whole staff and all the regulars getting the same kind of sick before. Really kind of ok with it like this. I could see airlines requiring vaccine OR mask as well. Schools are for sure the one area where I think it could be required. And that surely is going to be an interesting debate when we encounter it. But I could see myself wearing a mask riding a dirty ass subway home during flu season from now on. That part surely doesn't bother me. And I sort of doubt unvaxxed wont be able to fly or something. They'll probably just be required to mask and then the workers probably wont enforce that in most cases. That's pretty normal now.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 3rd 2021, 20:29:28
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit