Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2021, 20:28:06

Yeah they tested mRNA on rats first. For like you know....15 years. The technology has been around a while. It's more like the largest stage 1 clinical trial ever. You know, usually people get paid to participate in those. Perhaps my biggest defeat is not getting paid.

Knowing the FDA's history with approving you know....birth control that causes blood clots and whatnot, they'd probably call a couple hundred deaths a complete success. They approve carcinogens for human consumption on the reg. Even the polio vax causes mad nerve issues in about every one millionth kid and we see zero reason to change because fluff it.

Idk. I think some of the points here minus the clear right wing radio talking points about corruption etc are valid. I just contest that America has been corrupted for about 400 years and that the points you are making are ubiquitous. Land of the thief, home of the slave. A healthy distrust of government is not a bad thing, especially given our history. The Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in The Negro Male, etc. If I was African-American, I'd feel like it would actually be insane to trust the govt on this one.

I think, valid points. However, it's not occurring because Democrats suck and are corrupt and retrumplicans are amazing and 100% truth sayers. I think that is super naive. If you don't see it both ways, you aren't looking. I'm not disagreeing with you. I just disagree that it hasn't always been this way and this is no worse than dozens of things that have occurred in each 4 year period of my life.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 1st 2021, 20:43:52
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit