Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2021, 17:11:44

Ahh word he was trying to pull a weezy. I guess I buy it. Those are usually competitive for a while. Coming from a guy who ordinarily doesn't even come close to attempting parity tho, you can understand my confusion. Usually he just ABs me with no stock or topfeeds me while I'm destocking. And typically all IMP spam tags hit together. It's sort of out of character for him to do anything competitive, and sort of very in character for them to all hit together, but I'll take your word for it. Blindside is so OP I think weezy survived like a week or so "warring" IMP that way. I can also say, for sure without a doubt, imps defensive units had very little to do with that result. Because weezy was gonna hit them regardless and blindside is so OP.

I'll give 2 points of credibility to hawk for attempting to do something challanging with his hitting, but a -2 for not having the stones to tell me to warprep and fight me like a man ever, always opting for the netter blindside lame life...

But imp gets much shame and -50 points for ruining a potential challenging situation. Shame shame.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 4th 2021, 17:15:30
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit