Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2021, 6:33:00

1) Tag kill is factory standard. We all want an opportunity to wall. For many it's a favorite part.
2) 30
3) 1min let's call it about half speed of now would be ok
4) That's fine the way it is
5) also ok with 8 to 1 for gs and 4 to 1 for br
6) For me, CDs being overpowered makes killing well built countries too easy. Honestly even think you dont have to slow down kills at all if you fix CDs and building well in the first place will mean lemmings or heavy losses to enemy stock in order to kill. Right now you can cd someone into oblivion so it matters more if they are online than how well they built, but if the breaks are higher the kills will be slower by nature. And a 15 member tag can only squeeze 2 chem kills tops against another warclan with full SDI.

I think like. 2% CDs and demos left the way they are would result in 20 CDs and 7 demoralize ops resulting in the country having about 46% of its military strength still. That seems like plenty of value for an op but the truth is it's actually double that currently.

You do that and limit people to send like 1 chem per second I think the GS kills will be perfect speed and chems will give people a reasonable chance. Things die too quickly because everyone can just hit at break or 11-22 hits after it. The less damage we can do with ops, the harder it is to kill and the more the war fundamentally becomes about building well.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 4th 2021, 6:52:38
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit