Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 28th 2021, 20:24:06

Man I'm a wardog. People here keep saying it. I posted a lengthy war changes thread on bugs and sugs. And human fell flat.

If you wanna break bread with me about how to fundamentally fix war, I'm here for you. Its lowering CD strength from 4% to 3% (or 2% because they're overpowered). Its raising the expenses bonus to make large acre C/I viable and stopping acre drop viability. Its decreasing the ability for special attacks to destroy CS to help restarts. It's making a clan declare war on another clan formally to hit them with some hours of delay. You should be able to hit anyone in a netting tag over retal policies and stuff, but they should be able to prepare and stomp your weak ass 2 member tag before you ever even really get started. This will create a need for kill teams in netting tags again. Huzzah a reason for LaF to recruit wardogs like the old days. Minutemen to field incoming attacks. It's getting rid of ops that have no efficacy in war and only are used to grief.

I feel like I've suggested dozens of super pragmatic war changes and here we are still losing 50% of our troops to 17 CD ops. Idk man. Theres no point to building well if dying in 10 seconds at a 30% break is just easy.

Honestly you should just play a war set. Like, try it out. Some of this stuff is just obvious. Come die in 10 seconds with a 50m break. I feel like it makes you humble lol. You will not learn not giving a damn about your country faster haha. Everyone acts like wardogs dont offer viable solutions but we're frankly just not getting heard.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Mar 28th 2021, 20:52:54
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit