Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 8th 2021, 22:45:31

Ee has a lot of downtime and this serves to allow something for players to do in other times. As was pointed out, it doesn't really sound like earth empires, but if there could be a random burst 10 or 15 or even 20 minute game that could be accessed by phone and played in real time with the community I bet I would play it from time to time. Something that can keep super active players entertained while they wait for turns I dont think is a bad thing.

One time a handful of us went onto alpha and had a 10 minute magic market war. It was funny. We were killing each others unkillable nations. I think a leader match with maybe 30 to 60 second action sequences that go back and forth and maybe. Let's say 30 second actions, 50 turn busts. And they go back and forth for say 20 minutes. You could get about an express length competition. And I think you could queue as 1v1 or 2v2 or whatever. Itd be some fast paced adrenaline filled entertainment. But I should say I think if its anymore than 30 seconds actions of 50 turns for 20 minutes, you run into the match itself being too long, the number of turns being too few, or the amount of turns to run in 30 seconds being too many for proper gameplay.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 8th 2021, 22:49:22
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit