Verified:

Rasp Game profile

Jan 28th 2021, 12:54:16

Has anyone suggested the idea to have rotating buffs/nerfs each round? One such buff I thought about was a change to market commissions that rotates.

For instance, removing the 6% market commissions can rotate to a different government each round. When Democracy gets it (already has 0%), it would get a -6% (0 minus .06) market commission. I'm curious how it would work with Demo honestly.

But it should swing favors to different strats for different sets. For instance, an "indy" set, the commies wouldn't be 10% market commission but would be down to 4%. The demo and fasci resets would be interesting as there would be tons of farmers trying to take advantage of the buff, and the demos would offset them by buying their cheap bushels on public and selling on private. And the idea of demo buying bushels at $32 off public not including the -6% commission buff (so $30?), only to resell it for 36 on their private market adds even more flexibility to their strategy.

Thoughts?

[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much