Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 4th 2021, 18:13:34

It depends. The more performative ones are a bit different. We have Martha Graham Cracker perform at my club monthly and she is a Vegas show queen. And she's very popular. As a dude, hes a really nice ass guy, bi leaning straight, kinda has his fluff together and in very chill and confident.

It might just depend on the reason for doing it. Go-go boys and drag queens seem to be oozing with self confidence. It's kind of just the dude who chooses to dress like a woman to go to 7/11 who is probably just having major self confidence issues or feeling uncomfortable in their skin.

As with anything, no shoe fits every foot. And theres a pretty large spectrum from transvestite to gender identity to transgender. Kinda depends on what kind of tranny you mean.

As far as actual surgical transsexuals, I know a lot more ladies who took testosterone and got their inny made an outie than vise versa. And from my perspective, many of them still have lingering femininity, especially when it comes to reacting to anger. You're pretty right about that. They're mostly cryers rather than fighters.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 4th 2021, 18:24:18
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit