Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 30th 2020, 7:05:13

Pfft. I want you to find out when you go against me raz. You know that. Even playing field war or net. I'm a madman for that. People just hate actual fun these days.

Sin was one of the original players to tech cycle a main country on this server. The strat no longer has efficacy and current netters have made oil prices double because people now post blocks in front of tech buyouts. His 11b would do about 6 against current netters on the server unless he changed his strat pretty dramatically. He was not actually producing more stock than current netters who do ~8b and they work for it more. I'd be curious to see if he could still throw down in current markets with more netters actually watching the markets like today and getting rich off his playstyle. He may have more tricks up his sleeve than the ones he showed in his time here, but mostly he's a reseller and beerdrinker is hands down a better reseller.

K4f and I dont play on an even tilt a lot but also probably would never kill each other. I'd like to arrange a set where I do get to war him on an even tilt, and I think he'd like that too, but unfortunately we're prevented in engaging atm. FFA warring is tough for me not owning a PC, but again, I like to actually do it and find out. I find it impressive when someone actually squares me up and beats me....

Beerdrinker is consistently the best player on this server and has won it more than anyone I can think of. Maybe you weren't paying attention because he was switching tags but just look man. He like always wins. Lots of 8s and 9s. Hes on another level.

I might be top 10 in top 10s and pretty high on the nw board and stuff, but I've only warred this server I think 3x and netted on it I think 11 times? I talk a pretty wicked game over a couple of best ever TNW sets really. Because they are better than you or SV have ever done. My numbers>your numbers haha.

SV was dope in his era also speaking of which and I've also never gotten to go head to head in any context with him which bums me out. I'd do single if he did single and avg if he did avg and truly enjoy myself haha. Would have to give him a set to settle in tho because I dont even think the bots had d allies last he played.

The most fun I've had was really helping people with their game in LoC especially with ashe, and personal stats dont feel near as good as us getting a couple sweeps up there and having 7 different players from LoC win the server in a 3 year span. That's pretty cool. And true to our biases, I'd take our server winners dabears, bomber, ashe, rokkie, Bug, snoopdawg and myself over anyone you named netting haha. If we could see a 10th player win this server itd feel better to me and most LoC than doing a 30b avg individually. And that's why I've enjoyed the time people decide to net with me most.

I wasnt actually here for any of your honorable mentions tho. Go find them so I can play against them and I'll let you know how they do. My honorable mention is mob. For holding a clan together that has seen the most individual winners in the modern era of the game.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 30th 2020, 7:16:41
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit