Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 23rd 2020, 6:39:50

HAWK! You gonna play with me this set or not bro?

You ever been on tinder and get the seen message but no response like RIGHT AFTER A CHICK ASKS YOU TO HANG. And you're like well hell, no fun for meeeee. When you send a message in ee it stays bold until the other person sees it in your sent items. Archaic times seen checkmark. And we all saw I was publicly asked to hang out, my message was seen, and now I'm so ghosted. Just ghosted man.

I dont care if we even do ones with my third string fam. You just out here tryna prevent good netting or you actually tryna play, dog? Let's go. We can do as big or little as you want.

In the words of screamin Jay Hawkins. "I don't care if you don't want me, I'm yours right now." You asked me to come oop. I sure as hell hope it was for some reason.

Let's do it big bro. FFA needs a good 100 a side plowing. But also we could do it small too? Idc. Clearly on you to make an entertaining last 50 days. Dont just cum in your pants when the set starts and then disappear. I'm here for you bro, we can do something at all. You got two months and I'll kill anybody with you or against you to prove I build like a motherfluffer. You used to war and net with me and YOU KNOW it's waaaay cooler than listening to me talk so what's the hold up?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 23rd 2020, 6:50:56
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit