Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 17th 2020, 15:55:41

PvP hits would include special attacks, not just grabs. I dont think actual wars shouldn't be able to be provoked, but you dont honestly see a lot of provocation resulting in a war. People suicide rather than engaging in actual war. And suiciding is just for grief. It's a problem.

I dont think this is a place where unhelpful comments from prime about me talking too much or me getting suicided constantly on FFA are factors. It's outside of this discussion, unnecessary and rude. A little disappointed to see the mod boss taking time to troll and insult on a serious suggestion thread.

I did say this is needed most on team server, although it would fix problems with war and net on FFA and 1a as well, sure. But I'd also be remiss if I didnt mention that FFA netters actually had over 4000 defends last set, one whole tag was run off the server, and it was all done by way of suicide. The server was virtually unplayable to an actual netter, and whole tags quit, meanwhile no actual wars occurred. It was all done by hiding untagged, griefing netters and dying without any effort to win. The whole goal was just to ruin others experience. Suiciding is most popular on the server you can do the most damage, that's not surprising at all to me. But it exists on all servers, has been mitigated with GDI on express and primary, and arguably has the largest effect on team, but I'm also not blind to the fact that the fattest 1a countries have gotten ruined by significantly inferior countries in almost every consecutive 1a set for a year now.

Not to mention, the new player I mentioned up top who clearly didnt understand the way the game is played and got killed for it and run out of the game rather than recruited will continue to slim the numbers of the game.

I think people should be able to war in pretty much the exact way they are able to now minus the surprise FS which was never good. I think netters should be able to net in almost the exact way they are too minus perpetual suiciding. If you dont fall into one of those categories, I think the damage you can do should be mitigated. And yes, that's the product of my experience in the game, the wars I've participated in and the few times I have netted. Would have improved my experience across the board in all instances. We've seen suiciders have the effect of ruining a war extremely recently in 1a that also remains fresh. My warring and netting is messed up everywhere by something this could easily solve.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 17th 2020, 18:27:17
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit