Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 14th 2020, 22:12:53

Yeah hawk. Hitting macdaddy up to play with him is trashy as fluff dude. That's like a pretty IMPressive low for you.

Also smegma is a better netter than ironx, he just doesnt wall much. Same with uj. I think they're both good players. Played with uj a ton on 1a. Think I've warred alongside him more than anyone else on this server aside from maybe demon. Got respect for him and his bro, but cool story.

Btw. You dont really seem like the Requiem Mass by Mozart type. You sure that isnt your cheater buddy from last set? 2 SETS this guy is actively attempting at a minimum to collude with cheaters, and now it's more than likely you are lying because I doubt you even know a single aria. Its plain as day. I'm sorry he's lying to you iron, but look at his words. And see he is hitting up macdaddy with your own eyes. Its inexcusable.

This guy "I just wanna talk to him." Rofl. What a joke excuse to link up with a cheater. You couldda done better than that man. You aren't even trying not to show those cheater lover vibes off.

Couldda fooled me man. I didnt know youd leave IMP to be macdaddy's lapdog

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 14th 2020, 22:27:03
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit