Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 22nd 2020, 23:22:53

That's fine.

You got hit twice for ~2200 acres. If you contact me first I will almost always give you back double that. I'm very generous when a tag I'm in hits players like you. If you had taken 3 retals and not contacted me, I would have assumed escalating retals of 1:1 for the first hit and 2:1 on the second hit which is customary. Because of the nature of that being standard, I'd say all's fair.

I will, however, kill any country that hits my tag, drops acres to 5k and starts destocking to avoid retals. Further, if you don't retal the country that hit you, and choose to hit other members of the tag, I can't help you anymore. Anyone here will tell you those are considered separate. We did owe you retals, but since you decided to hit other countries instead of the offender, we had no choice but to respond to protect our other members.

There are several different ways you could have gone about this that didnt involve you ruining others sets because someone hit you. Again, I'm very generous with people who follow the standards or contact before taking retals.

People here will tell you that I will drop all my defense to allow retals against my tag. I will run a solo country to pay reps for transgressions. I'm a really really generous FA when I dont have some 2 member clan telling me I need to accept topfeeds and land dropping to escape retals. Just never gonna happen.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 22nd 2020, 23:27:28
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit