Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 9th 2020, 3:32:35

One time when I was a child I stepped on a ground bees nest. I was maybe 8 or ten years old. I was freaking out and got stung over 140 times, thought I'd die. My dad, in an attempt to save me, was stung over 100 times himself and dragged my ass from the scene. It was a mess.

My dad, as we were deep within the swarm yelled to my brother "RUN DUSTIN! RUN SONOFAfluff OWWW RUN MOTHERfluffER RUN." My brother, having no idea of what was happening and not having it happen to him, replied with "why?" Why would he run? He sees no danger. He walked closer to see what was happening instead of listening to the two of us screaming for him to run. He just didnt understand why he needed to.

As soon as he got close enough to the swarm to get stung one time tho, his ass was off to the races.

For those of us who have had covid, like myself, we can only say it's really fluffing bad. 2 months later I'm still tired all day. I struggled to breathe throughout the night, didnt sleep at all, had hallucinations and still have not fully recovered. It's a nightmare. And I can scream "RUN MOTHERfluffER" but the truth is some folks need it to get them in their community to believe it. Unfortunately with 125,000 new cases per day I'm certain they will. And then they'll understand why people were screaming at them.