Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 4th 2020, 18:24:19

Yeah it certainly doesnt do anything good for Snowden. Like seriously none of it except this court filing. Assange working with stone and using Snowden's soap box to target the election, to me, undermined the really important messaging showden had. Assange should be arrested tho. Using foreign intelligence as a direct effort to undermine our election as detailed in Roger Stone's text messages is really heckin illegal. Nothing can really save that guy from that. Even if you're curing AIDS and cancer half the time, if you do something like that, you gotta be held accountable for your crimes. I have about as many good feels from Assange assisting whistleblowers as I have bad feels about him assisting foreign interference.

And yeah. Everyone rode lolita express. Everyone who was anyone in NYC. Gates, Trump, Clinton, Hawking etc. They were all on there. A great number of the best scientists in america hitched a ride to the last climate summit because Epstein's island was neighbouring the island of the event. Trump probably racked up frequent flyer miles because he and Jeff were good buddies. I don't think he was letting just anyone and everyone know he was sex trafficking and I think if he did, at least one of these guys like Hawking would have been like whoa. It's not like hundreds and thousands of people would have all just been chill with it. If he was free wheeling info on that plane, I think he wouldda went down much sooner.

I will agree that you can't trust the government tho. That used to make me conservative back in the day. Now it makes me a libtard and a Trump hater. Our government has persecuted the working class and benefitted the very rich for my entire life. And under trump, we see this awful payroll tax holiday, massive tax cuts for the very rich, and a significant increase in inflation not caused by productivity. He's another in a long list of guys who have taken from the poor and given to the very rich. He is one of them.