Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 4th 2020, 17:17:06

I think it's good that an appeals court has ruled that NSA surveillance violates FISA at times because, well, that's just true. What Snowden originally was a whistleblower about was also true. Annnd I think Snowden released his info thru Assange. Assange is an interesting character because after using his notoriety from the Snowden leak to acquire other data, we know from court filings that he collaborated with Republican operative Roger Stone on the timing of the release of emails and such in a direct and targeted effort to undermine the 2016 election. These are all indisputable facts and I agree that Snowden should be protected by the whistleblower protection act, especially considering his findings have officially been ruled illegal by a federal appeals court. That's some vindication for Snowden, and should it rightly hold up in a higher court, I think Snowden should absolutely be able to file for whistleblower protection.

Everything mentioned above has nothing to do with deep state conspiracies or QAnon. Aside from the fact that qanon has repeatedly misinterpreted the emails of the assange election dump, and put citizens at risk thru bullfluff theories like pizzagate. That's an extremely different thing and we can absolutely debate the ethics of the NSA citizen spy program and we probably feel the same way about it. But I dont think that proves there are democrat sex dungeons in pizza places. I think you need to see that I dont have to believe bullfluff theories from twitter to believe the findings of innumerable court filings. Very different sort of things.

Out of curiosity, how does this play to you as "the deep state getting caught?" Isnt the global sex cabal supposed to be after unseeding Trump? Why would a court filing about a 2013 incident even be related?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 4th 2020, 17:25:35
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit