Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 14th 2020, 6:47:08

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:
That's hilarious.

On another note, just finished another shift. Made $73 on $654.11 in sales (pre-tax) for a whopping 11.1% in tips. This covid fluff truly did make everyone an asshole, didnt it? That's my worst day ever in 15 years in the industry in terms of percentage. No mistakes, no unhappy customers. In fact, 2 of my stiffs have already left 5 star Yelp reviews and complimented my service. Would probably make more driving pizza than working at a steakhouse rn. fluffin wild. And people wonder why we're having a hard time going back to work lol

Maybe they saw you on the news wrecking their city?
Haha. Those of us who actually have to live in this fluffhole didn't do much looting. Funny story. One of my friends and longtime alcohol vendor for multiple spots I've managed dropped by for a check and dinner tonight. He owns a distributor warehouse with a little storefront that sells cases. His place got totally wrecked. Windows smashed and people made off with all sorts of fluff.

He showed me the parking lot camera of it, and pointed out it was almost ENTIRELY New Jersey and Delaware plates. Made me think back to the main day of riots here, when I was walking home. This kid maybe 19 years old, with hands covered in blood, asked me where the greyhound station was. I told him and asked him how his hands got bloody and what brought him to town. He's from some rando jersey suburb and came to Philly "because I heard there was going to be police protests and wanted to break some fluff."

I think when people think of BLM rioting, or Antifa or any of that nonsense, those of us on the frontlines think of it a whole lot different. It's not antifa. It's not BLM. It's a bunch of suburban white kids with nothing better to do than come wreck my neighborhood. And it's pretty easy to discern them from the main crowds of protesters.

On another note, we've fully used tshirts on etsy and who they were sold to, tattoos etc in addition to facial recognition to arrest those clowns here in Philly. They aren't even shy about it. I don't mind it. I like people expressing their rights to protest, and places like Target probably deserve it for using the 12th amendment to source their manufacturing jobs as slave labor to the prisons, but destroying privately owned business and stuff is not effective. It takes the focus off the movement and I'm glad it only really lasted a day or so here. Civil disobedience is not supposed to undermine others pursuit of happiness. Glad they're being brought to justice.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 14th 2020, 6:51:32
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit