Verified:

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 24th 2020, 23:06:11

I've kept you guys posting so far lol so it's obviously doing something... If i had written like I did about any other country on earth I would have gotten either a mixed response or it would have been brushed off in jest lol. And it took 4 pages for one of you to accept you have problems but you finally did lol. It's only been attacks coupled with chest beating until then, more or less. If you cant see a problem you can't fix it. And the only reason you are still here is because you feel the need to "defend" your country's honor.

And yeah Archaic the majority of your posts here have been the classical "USA USA"-chants more or less, but now you have agreed that USA had some problems two centuries ago as well as some things you don't agree with now.
Soviet is all about the chants as well, except he thinks the last half century the USA has been run by Chinese plants and believes in QAnon; the direct decendant of Pizzagate, a movement that believes Marina Abramovic is actually several hundred years old and stays young by drinking childrens blood and semen. No one batted an eyelash, so who knows who else believes this, haha. :)
ZEN took an agressive defensive stand right from the start and was clearly bothered by the thought that US police might have something to learn from others in some regards, even tho my post was made in jest as I had already pointed out and both ZEN and Req referenced and therefore most likely read. His tactic is to agree with everything anyone says to defend USA or throw shade on others as he pointed out, never to look inward, that would be admitting defeat.
Koh, while we clearly don't agree on many issues is at least able to both take things in jest instead of going full on defense or all out attack as soon as someone disagrees.

Your attacks on Sweden I have agreed with more or less, except some not very well thought out. I'm fine with discussing all of them if you want. I agree with several counts as I have said. I'm not bothered by you pointing out the problem, I'm bothered by the problem. And I even encourage you to point out the problems you see so I get more grist for the mill when discussing them with my friends, colleagues and family. Doesn't bother me one bit tho, I'm rubber and you are glue it seems. :)

Here's a exercise for you all. Name one major problem that your country has, that can be fixed by elected representatives on some level, which doesn't shine right through, either by your choice of issue or the problem formulation, that you have picked one of your favorite politicians talking points. :)
I'll give Archaic a pass since he somewhat alluded also to some current issues already.
You won't be branded as traitors if you hug the flag right after posting, thats a rule I heard. :P