Verified:

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 21st 2020, 19:05:56

My point is that I can see our flaws, I can critique them, and I accept it when you critique us for them.
You probably don't. When I state that americans dying to gun related violence is by design and that it is an acceptable price for you to have what you call "gun rights" you take it as an insult while I'm meerely stating I shouldn't care about it because it doesn't affect me and you clearly want it that way as it keeps happening and its never the time to do anything about it.

The same idea we had when we formed the State Institute for Racial Biology, that we are better than everyone else, is the same idea, maybe not based on ethnicity but perhaps on instead on some nationality/moral based idea, that while everyone is equal some part of america is just a tiny bit more equal than the rest of us, that you are so keen to portray to the rest of the world. Im not saying all americans are like that, surely not. I have met many americans that don't fit this template, even the vast majority of those I have met don't fit this at all. So its only a small subset of americans, who seem to be very loud and proud about displaying their own ignorance of their flaws and their self-percieved superiority who are the ones who take offence to what I'm saying. If you don't fit this template why are you bothered that someone points out flaws which you can clearly see with your own eyes?