Verified:

Chevs

May 7th 2020, 21:22:47

Originally posted by enshula:
Originally posted by Chevs:
thats called negotiating imo

none of those negotiations sounded in good faith

the only way it could be considered a matter of fairness is you already tricked en4cer so its unfair to him that hash and gerdler got a less bad deal

your selling tech at x price
then getting the value for it as though food was 37 or something when food was actually 50, because you would have bought food at 37 when it sold
so you can then flip the food into cheaper food as it crashes or jump early

thats what the dispute came from servant, en4cer was told everyone agreed to the terms, then the others were told they had to do it because he did

the other stupid bit about it was chevs considered the tech still his and there was something about no selling any of it on the market

the price of tech agreed was 1500 because that was the expected average over the set

i didnt get any passive income from tech allies, and bushels were literally 34-38 for 99% of the set while we were all stocking, bushels were at 58 for literally one day and then those douches want to pay me at 58 and force me to destock

tech never went down to 1500, in fact it went above 4k, when hash started market spying me and putting my own tech up under mine by like 10 dollars every time.

you guys are just selfish pigs and wanted your cake and to eat it to. you cant have it both ways.

look at it this way, enforcer paid, everyone likes enforcer, hash and gerd didnt pay, and nobody likes them, see the correlation? i wonder why?

SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m