Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 27th 2020, 23:54:23

I was notified this afternoon that I would be killed by Villians and that I was on my own.

I accept the decision to be killed by Villians. I am at peace with being offered up for my actions of trying to get my friend the #1 spot last set.

I respect the decisions taken by Darkness of not being involved or retaliating for my death. Dark Demon and Darkness are stand up guys and I respect them for letting me die on the battle field and not intervene with aggressive actions. We could have totally gang banged you and tag killed you but Darkness is NOT TSO. Dark Demon does not want to drive anyone away from the game.

I broke the rules last set and I am now on my own and that is the Darkness way. To all the assclowns that compare Darkness to TSO here is your proof that Darkness is not evil and that they do not gang bang other teams.

Villians; you will kill me and that is inevitable as you are 5 vs 1. I personally have no beef with any of you and as mentioned i only hit your guy last set to try and get my friend the win. I failed and he still placed 2nd and now I pay the consequences. You may kick my teeth in this set and beat me down with your baseball bats and that is my fate. I wish you all the best on smoking my ass into the ground....

Darkness my dear friends; I love you forever and wish you the best on the rest of the reset.

I sign off for the rest of the round with the utmost respect for everyone involved and I have no ill feelings or resentment towards anyone.

With love SuperFly.