Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2020, 2:10:48

Originally posted by patriottawnn:

how did you land in loc? are you originally from 1a? I don't remember you from the old days other than 1a.

Yeah i never played ffa in the old days. I came here to play with mob 1 set but imp killed us for some reason and I wound up adjacent to a cc comeback the following set. Llaar told me to create a tag so's not to have baggage, and I did, but people i played other servers with broke pacts to hit me, so I knew people were pretty entrenched here. I remained on the server to help train netters who actually wanted to learn to play from veteran folks because there's a wealth of that here without proper trainers. And LoC at the time was mostly friends trying to net but getting suicided by other friends (impers on solos. My first set imp players suicided us all set before imps fs in solos as well). I thought correctly my taking over as leader would mitigate that and we could all learn together. 2 sets later we swept the top 10 for the first time since 2006.

The best you can hope for here is people who sneer wildly as macdaddy has a more trained suicide while they hide in a solo, or attempting to tell me who i can play with and how I should play when i finish with twice as high of nw. I wanted to change that dynamic. I hope I still am.

To llaar's point tho, people do hold 5 year old fluff against us when we've consistently been choir boys who own the top ranks. I don't know what else i could have done to stop the bs and my members leaving to fight with nbk sorta illustrates the response from the new generation of players who either won or improved significantly in LoC.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Mar 14th 2020, 3:15:56
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit