Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2020, 19:00:27

400 kills cant stop prime from attempting to topfeed netters. The grabbing changes just moved enough for us to not give a fluff about 100-200 acres as opposed to people getting whole sets ruined by 5-30k acre grabs from a 5k acre country that nets about as well as Marshal and wars about as well as 200 straight bounces yesterday.

I think the game changes were pretty unfortunate for wars, but I'm glad the owner of the game made it clear that Primes behavior towards us was not only bullish, but also needed to be eliminated from the game entirely because it is just griefing.

Didn't stop him from trying and ror'ing SOTA anyways tho. Wouldda figured tagging with macdaddy and causing me to get hit 2000 times and have 800 ops done on me and a country killed wouldda been enough. Guess the whole server turning against you guys in the last year didn't change much that way.

Wonder how long it will take him to realize he will get more acres hitting ppl around his size now? The days of abusing us for fun are basically over unless he starts getting to 50k acres or so. Lord knows that's not gonna happen.

I guess Pang is on my team too.