Verified:

Ponti Game profile

Mar 9th 2020, 14:12:08

A very nice looking top 10 congratulations to everyone. Well played rounds by alot of folks. #80 top commie well played. To all the reps beautiful sets also, Delphinus nice finish. I never thought you would hit that high very well played. Dorsai top techer congrats also, brutal set but a decent 50m put of it.

Tmac great jump very nicely executed and a well played set. Molotov superb set, well played, good strategy and plan and a well deserved congrats on the win. Completion was fierce this set.

And no Delphinus I simply put lost the round. Made a couple unwise choices last couple days and ended up paying for that.

And lastly I do want to shed some light on #93. That person who did delete at the end put a hell of a chase on me. His last move was switch to dictator right at the end to retal and fell short. Whomever you were my hat off to you. I did my calculations before the hit and determined no chance of a retal... boy that move that hit cost me a fortune running. That was a mistake anyhow well played set and see you on the field next round.

For anyone wondering that player at the end had over 70m jets 400k turrets and 240k tanks and literally nothing else. I had to spy and market spy each day to stay out of his range and damn me he was close a few times. Anyhow I'll quit rambling and leave it as a great set everyone.

Edited By: Ponti on Mar 9th 2020, 14:14:21
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit