Verified:

Ponti Game profile

Feb 9th 2020, 14:21:58

I have spied lots of players this set. Something that stands out in the worst way is everyone's lack of Construction sites.

At a minimum with every strat available including rainbow you need 50 BPT. 180CS unless theo or Dict.

Always and I mean always get at least a 50BPT if you don't you will loose and eventually become farm land to ppl like me. The first 30 days you can get away with 120,140 CS etc. Once we get to the back half the game you will stall out. Unable to grab, grow, build, spy all in one days 54 turns.

Edit: BPT = Buildings per Turn
I say this to be helpful, and if we are talking about me I go for 100BPT regularly. This set I'm a little behind that but still growing.

It is okay to make 1 grab in the early days in 1 day build that then throw 20 CS down and repeat for a couple days. That is better then attempting to get to the top in land and net then realizing you have a 30bpt and can't grab and grow as effectively as everyone else.

Point here get to a minimum 50bpt folks. You will be happy you did on the second half the game which we are in.

Edit: BPT = Buildings Per Turn

Edited By: Ponti on Feb 9th 2020, 14:36:22
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit