Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2020, 15:19:26

Lol because sof did real well against us teaming up with stones. If i remember correctly it was out of reach for yall in a matter of days as well with the EXACT SAME CIRCUMSTANCES (although we had all of sol and not just their top wardogs) and kills were 12-4 after just 30 hours, unlike this war where we had a kill advantage. But don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

We all saw the trading 4 members for ragers. I have no beef with that. I think it was discussed (although it should be done earlier). I do, however, have beef with dropping your smallest countries for SOL's tops. That was lame and denigrates the win. Its one thing to drop actives for actives, as was agreed on. Another thing completely to give yourself a big activity advantage by clearing out the bottom end of your tag and allowing anyone to join from any tag with a decent country which was not.

And if i wanna take it a step further, sof idled in our ops channel all set to know who each country belonged to, and targeted wallers with chems and rushes without even having to identify them. Another moderately shady way to win. I think good warleaders attempt to find advantages, and those things while unusual for a friendly war, cause an asterisk by the win for me. Its like i said, if us and stones dropped our inactives for the beat dogs in other clans and had a full list of who sof players were, it might have been a level field. That was not the intention tho. Sof needed a win.

I also don't think there's such a thing as "building wallers" tho. I think the goal is to have a bunch of stock and build up as much as possible. Which to sof's credit, they did, unlike us.

To xyle's point, it's actually pointless for me to restart. I won't get oop until the NW window starts closing so it shouldn't shock anyone that anyone who dies beyond the last 8-10 days of a war doesn't restart. And actually the turns lack for those left because of it, which made it waaaay more difficult to keep constant activity. It's a combination of factors regarding those things that prevented SoF from a typical war win, although efficiency would have clearly been difficult with a HPK around 500.

Ordinarily, that's the sorta thing that can bring us back into a war that we had subpar builds in. We have constant activity and a lower HPK. With a larger number of turns available, we can hang around with our kill efficiency. But realistically, half of us only took 2500-3000 turns total due to the holiday. You won't see us any shorter than this set. It would have been interesting tho because the lack of available turns denied us the chance to recover with walls, as well as denying sof a total tag kill. Moreso than anything else, i think that prevented elders ability to comeback, but also SoF's ability to tagkill.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 5th 2020, 15:26:43
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit