Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2020, 14:35:51

Originally posted by Drow:
KoH: there is still no evidence the bidens committed any crime. Trump's defence has not actually addressed the charges against him, simply gone "LOOK OVER THERE!!!".
Here's the deal. If the Republicans have actual evidence of wrongdoing, then impeach Joe and indict Hunter. (which they won't do because they don't. Their whole Burisma conspiracy theory has been refuted time and again).

At the end of the day, Trump has simply turned even his very trial into a smear campaign, rather than simply defending the charges. And the reason is that he knows that no matter what the evidence, they could have a literal recording of the call with him clearly demanding a quid pro quo, they could have direct witnesses saying he did it, they HAVE a direct admission on the withholding evidence on camera from trump himself gloating about it, and the republicans STILL would not convict.

OK, this is happy horsefluff at best, right here.

Drow, let me break it down for you then, since you have obviously had your leftist blinders on for far too long.

1. Hunter Biden has no (ZERO), (ZILCH), (ZIP point fluff) experience in ANY Energy company.
2. Joe Biden is the current vice-president of the US

(those are the preliminary circumstances

3. Hunter Biden gets hired by a Ukranian Energy Company (Burisma) for 83K a month out of the blue.
4. The Ukrainian government starts cracking down on corruption and an investigation is launched into the doings of Burisma.

5. Joe Biden demands that they cease that investigation and threatens to hold up a military aid package to the Ukraine if they don't fire the prosecutor that is investigating Burisma and his son.
6. Ukraine caves to the demand and Joe Biden it recorded crowing about it.
7. The leftists start blaming Donald Trump for it.

Need any more explanation of events?

I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!