Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 17th 2020, 16:17:09

Yeah. Ok prime with a fake nick. I'm fooled. Got me good.

I didn't say to bring in ringers for loc. Can y'all read or you just skimming? I was talking about the actual members of the actual clan KARMA that was actually here. I'd bring those members back for a skill war but i think i said now 3x that wouldn't happen for loc and said twice that your threats don't bother me because I'll just quit until you get your rocks off.

LoC definitely would not survive a grudge war, and so we don't war. There's no friendlies here either for us to measure fluffs (which going thru my messages, loc has asked imp for in 4 of my 9 sets leading) so there isn't an opportunity to war for a clan that would not survive it. I frankly have a ton of humility about that which is why i ask set after set for imp just to let us do our own thing (or stop prodding us netting and just war us revolutionary war style). We have no interest in the henpecking or the grudge warring here, and have offered legitimately every alternative from pacts to wars to suicider help in an effort to have good relations and stop the poking.

But it's funny. If you're so confident you'd beat us, even run us off the server if we warred, then why hit us during destock each set? Why farm us oop? Why not do a friendly with us? Trying to bait us into a grudge war which would just eliminate a quarter of the server? Or do you just like listening to me complain? It must be one or the other because you aren't competing with us on resource building when that occurs. And it certainly hasnt been to balance how much d we need. Not hitting us during destock. That's a completely different thing, correct? Like, plainly an effort to lower our NWs and grief us, right? And you've done it every set for a while now, yeah? Again Capt bad fake nick (who i might add is a one of a kind person who has told me repeatedly since i started on this server that i only play here because they allow me to, captain obviously prime), i ask you a question unanswered, are you even aware your members have hit us during destock every set since last summer? Do you actually know that?

I'm going to assume you do and must just like listening to me complain because you can't possibly be trying to bait us into a grudge war that literally none of us want, and of which we're both confident in the end result. Itd be ridiculous for either of us. Unless there's some other explanation for it? Care to indulge me?

Is it like, so you can feel like the big man on this text game from the 90s? Owwwww wow. Him so big and strong he can kill da l0bzta. Woweeeee!!!! I hope your wife gives you a big old backrub and a kiss on the cheek when you talk about it. Big strong man 💪💪👉👌

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 17th 2020, 17:21:26
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit