Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 17th 2020, 5:32:04

Originally posted by Capt Obvious:
"Your whole role is telling me i need some defense to school y'all in literally every other aspect of the game EXCEPT hiding in solos.

You wanna go skill against skill, loc currently would wreck you guys in a friendly and it wouldn't be close but yall aint man enough to. My clan showcases skill."

Did Derrick start leading a clan other than LoC over here in FFA? He can't be talking about LoC. I almost snorted and had beer come out of my nose. I breezed through that post since it looked like hot air anyway but that part had me scratching my head. lol. LoC has always been and will always be trash.

And did he really just thump his chest about calling in ringers to help join a war tag on his behalf? I've been out of it for too long

Check the stats. Check the sweeps. Talk to me when you're done. Real cool to see you, catch up and get back to me.

I wouldn't start a clan on this server for the same reason SOTA is struggling this set. Believe me, I tried. FFA is feast or famine. I had to join an existing tag, rise to leadership, recruit like its 2001 and make some decent fluff because i love it. I hope we train well enough that a 6th LoC member can win the server in the last two years for our 5th win in the last 7 sets, and I'll bet our anw for over 100 tagged record holds until the game dies or we beat it again.

But when i reference KARMA I'm referencing one of my first goes at ffa where i tried to create a clan and uh......now I'm leading LoC. Funny strange adventures etc. I'm certainly not thumping that they'd ride for LoC lol. We typically just quit playing if someone hits us and try again next set. People tend to grow tired of killing us after a while hahaha.

I'd bring heavies for a 5v5 tho. Not even playing. Skill me bruh. People dont wanna friendly on this server but also dont wanna war me unless we do 8 sets of grudge wars after i fs so i can't even. Lol HALP

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 17th 2020, 6:22:37
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit