Verified:

Drow Game profile

Dec 16th 2019, 3:12:30

Originally posted by enshula:
i vote below the line because i like to vote in reverse order because of preference exhaustion/dilution

so say im voting for major party 1

then i vote their last candidate first and their first canditate last so that instead of each filled quota making my vote count less i skip to the one which turns into the next party i choose

also i like to start voting for the parties i like the least first its more fun so actually start at 60 then 59 and so on, its the ones near the middle when i dont really know who they are thats hard, its usually easy to pick which far right/left/both parties you want to put last

especially since a lot of parties were set up as preference funnels for other parties, but it got harder to run parties without real members

Preference funnels only work in the upper house here, and even the effectiveness of that got reduced when Turnbull got a senate with a massive crossbench thanks to the minor parties preferencing each other. Unfortunately, it can be really fluffing hard picking between the loonies as to which loonies you don't want in more. That 59th preference for loonies a could make a difference, and mean them getting a seat lol

Paradigm President of failed speeling