Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 21st 2019, 15:39:11

Originally posted by Original Skywise L:
That is exactly what I'm saying. They all do it. Dems need SOMETHING to get Trump on. He will win the next election. So we do have a law he likely broke, as they all have and will continue to do. Even if he gets by with it, and he should, per his office and our being the world police and power, there has always been a Quid Pro Quo of sorts, except, it should not benefit him personally, such as in accepting gifts ...yet they do this also.
The ongoing Epstein joke is no joke. The Clintons are criminals of the murderous kind. The Bush's are certainly not clean.
Dems figure that just by making it news of any kind, less people will vote for Trump. They are wrong.

If I give you the opinion that they all do it, then you should only more understand the dems position. Trump wanted investigations opened against biden late in an election cycle. The same way he pushed for Clinton to get investigated late in a cycle last time. Heyyyy comey.

The dems are now investigating Trump late in an election cycle, and y'all act like its crazy. If the goal is to smear people with investigations, I think the ultimate point is that trump wrote that book.