Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 19th 2019, 1:23:13

Indeed it has. And i made reference to your being in monsters but I'll take it one step further as monsters is unapologetically my most respected ally and I've lost count of the kills we've done together.

What you did in spooge was a coordinated suicide. It was high key definitely suiciding but coordinated amongst allies with a common goal. There was never winning netting or winning a war for you but it didnt seem as effortless as this. For sure. I think at this point you know i have respect for both you and skywise. I'd be lying if i didnt say i talked to cyref about you, but if you wanna give credit where its due, hear this.

Osloos tried and failed to infiltrate elders under the nick xozo. I called him out and killed him before the rest of you even started hitting.

I then contacted laf and outed namineff. Laf said "listen man. I know you're probably right, but he seems like a decent guy and we will take the risk to see if he actually wants to play well. He seems like he wants to learn." They were wrong to try to make a new friend in this small community. They should have listened to me and killed the rat.

I knew skywise was in stones but i also knew what a fluffin gentleman he was from team server. I told stones to be wary of him, but that i also liked him. I had a flicker of faith that once he met some of the nicest guys in the game, he'd have a change of heart.

The fact is you fooled no one. Everyone knew who you were but decided to give you a chance anyways. And you just flat out broke people's trust on that anyways. So now when a guy like trumpoz runs a player who many of us love out of the game, it surely does come back on you.

We all know how you can turn on us in a second even after establishing friendships.