Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 18th 2019, 23:18:59

Originally posted by trumpoz:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:

But i think PS LEADERSHIP cut ties with trumpoz a while ago. They know he's just a griefer and they don't like what he's doing at all. I just have my doubts that that's a pervasive feeling amongst members....

I've kept my distance from PS as it would have probably had them all killed. If Z/Serv consciously did the same then that is fair enough.

It's unlikely Nami joined PS following the spooge set. He ran a few ABs on LaF and went on holiday whilst a number of people were looking for antics ingame. Me I was untagged/solo tag and got killed by SoL as they killed all untagged/solo tagged human players that set.
It definitely would have killed them all. I mentioned you and namineff specifically as players who are griefer types only and i was shocked laf accepted namineff given my warnings. You're both too trash to war for real and too trash to make a decent net set. Your only goal is to ruin the sets of other players and as a wardog on this server, you make us all look like assholes. In that way and probably that way only Gerdy is correct. The devs probably should address pieces of fluff like you. I stand by that. Req wouldnt have rage quit were it not for your douchebag behavior.

My main point here is PS should blame trumpoz for pushing req over the edge. He's a general non-suicider and trumpoz is 100% responsible for pushing him to his breaking point.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 18th 2019, 23:21:02
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit