Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 18th 2019, 20:49:51

You know, looking back on Req's history it stands to reason he was going to get drunk and suicide one night. He been trying to net since like 2017 and people keep messing with him.

Elders has had PS in our crosshairs for most of its existence. Out of a plainly large amount of respect that i have for both Servant and ZPS, we've never acted, but frankly that's the only reason we've never hit the house that protected a half dozen players on our flufflist.

Whether it was osloos attempting to infiltrate elders to suicide laf from it. Whether it was purposefu1 and kelton suiciding elders a set before joining PS. Whether it was hitting evo and demanding both reps and killing their countries being viewed as too much by us, PS has been on the doorstep of getting hit by us almost continuously. The fact that they haven't is a testament to the fact that I do especially like certain members.

I'm not going to sit here and condone the actions of a suicider. Thats a lame ass way to play and does nothing for anyone. That said, req has had in the ballpark of 4 sets ruined by people in the last 2 years that were part of the LCN reunion, and at times, members of PS. And considering he's been hit netting in every set for a couple years now, one can understand his frustration.

I think PS should be grateful for the fact that the community kept its pants on when kelts and pp1 were allowed to join. And that connection doesn't just evaporate overnight.

I don't support Req's actions at all, but plainly i completely understand the source of his frustration, and might have acted similar after a few flufftails. Just saying.