Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 18th 2019, 14:24:17

I think you could say the same about the dems politically.

Al Gore won florida and Merrick Garland should be on SCOTUS. If the dems had a backbone W would have never been president and the courts would not be stacked with conservatives. The courts are the GOPs bread and butter and theyve won control of them for potentially the next 4 decades by stealing picks away from a spineless Democratic party. But all of that is irrelevant to the point here, of which GO notes in a proper manner.

Originally posted by Garry Owen:
Why does no one in the press seem to be concerned that there is a ton of reasons to believe that the Vice President of the United States was outright purchased by Ukrainian nationals looking to protect and expand their corrupt business network? And the people paying Biden's son in China were actual officials of the Chinese government (all major companies in China are extensions of the government, many owned outright by the Army).

When faced with the 'professionals' of the justice department who refuse to even investigate some pretty obvious implications shouldn't unorthodox channels be used to try and find out the truth? Even more so if that former VP stands a chance of getting elected President? Shouldn't ALL aspects of evidence be thoroughly investigated? Isnt that important? At the very least to clear Biden if he really didnt do anything?

So if the 'official' state department guys refuse to do anything then hell yeah call in an outsider. And if officials of another government purchased (or knew of the purchase) influence with the highest US officials then when a more friendly government comes to power we SHOULD actually DEMAND any evidence they have... Thats not partisan politics its protection of our Republic....

That's the whole thing, regardless of who does or does not have a spine. There's seriously reason to believe that our president, our vice president and the frontrunner for president in the dems are ALL compromised by foreign corporations and entities.

Do we know that for sure? The short answer is no. There's just enough probable cause to make it worth investigating. Do i want to know for sure if they are compromised? Yes. A million times yes.

Blocking investigations and refusing subpoenas gives me more reason to believe they're guilty. Same with the dems refusal to investigate biden in china and Ukraine. But either way, even if they are 100% innocent of all crimes, I'd just like to know that for sure.

Maybe the general populace is just paranoid, but we still should want all investigations into the leader of the free world reach an end based in fact and documentation, not an end of conjecture and partisan politicking. It's important to our republic.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 18th 2019, 14:26:32
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit