Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 3rd 2019, 18:29:24

🖕

Go ahead bro. See what happens. Lord knows you're going to be pissing and moaning about something anyways. At least this way we give your crybaby ass a good reason (unlike Banks). Have fun on the sidelines big man. You're one of the ones I'd have rather avoided anyways. I'll be chilling with the true sofers who been playing with us for years. And if your leaders had any sense there'd be no bad blood. Don't forget who came back after years away posturing up your former best allies and otherwise getting ya ass beat. Try winning a war sometime. Maybe then I'll have a reason to show respect. Our playing together is a matter of convenience this set that most in elders fluffin hate but are willing to participate in because they're stronger willed and minded than your sensitive ass. If you think i actually care about your tag after the last few sets you're outta your mind. It's just a small small baby step over no war at all. Otherwise newbs like you that run fluff countries, don't wall, and get your ass beat are worthless to me. Get better or quit being fluffs to established tags and fluff like this won't happen. You don't scare us at all with your inability to properly strategize a war win, and you act like fluffheads to most of the server. Perhaps now you can see the mistake you made fluffing with a wartag in your campaign to force a bunch of netters into war. You earned everything you get. fluffin enjoy. ✌

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 3rd 2019, 18:40:48
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit