Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 20th 2019, 15:43:34

Thats the odd thing. On the UI forum there's basically only two laf people talking. Hawk being opposed to changes and Gerdler being for changes.

Virtually everyone else is monsters or elder family. Ugo suggested some changes that me and sin and gerdy all agree with but expenses for high spal high land change....

But thats basically monsters and elders talking about changes and someome in laf agreeing while someone else in laf is disagreeing. Elders and monsters seem to have the most succinct and congruent message, not laf.

I think it's just a product of them wanting to not have to get good to pound on better players after years away. They want to troll the game, not become good at it. Taking away griefer abilities sorta flies in the face of their current methods the last 2 sets so naturally they are opposed.

Tho I'm curious to know if they are aware that these formulas, esp CD, were already changed from their earth 2025 state...we're improving on an already changed thing, not changing from how it originally was...

I think neil just thinks everyone who is not in sof must be in laf or something.

I messaged Dragon yesterday on it. I'm extremely curious of his opinion. Or maki or other players who have actually been warring with us the last few years. Im also fairly certain the discussion the the UI forum was started by an SOL player, and would likely be programmed in by said SOL player. I don't need to ask Jabroni (SOL) his opinion tho, as he made a post about 2 sets ago that he thought it was dumb you could build a country 5x better than any of your opponents and still die in 8 seconds due to problems with the current CD formula.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 20th 2019, 16:05:52
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit