Verified:

The_Hawk

Aug 19th 2019, 21:54:54

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Originally posted by Gerdler:
The problem with adding as many crutches for weaker countries that we have today is that it no longer(in war) feels necessary to build a stronger country and therefore players are not encouraged to learn that.
That's exactly right. Having a good country should not be discouraged at the very least. I tend to stock at high acreage before a stocks war with something like 20 spal on 50k acres, and then drop to 200 spal on 5k acres. It is both easier and more sustainable to have a trash country than building 10m spies on my 50k acres. And I think all we are asking for is for that ease of having 200 spal be equal to the alternative. I shouldn't want to drop to win a war. I should want to outgrow my enemy.

But what you did us considered a strategy. Seen it many times in ffa. Run 30k techers and drop to 20k before war.

Since people are so worried about bigger countries not being able to compete spy wise maybe we should cap the number of grabs you can make a day down to 10 or 15. Also make it where people cannot grow 5,000 acres over the server's average land from landgrabs.

Should keep everyone close together in spal unless someone decided to buil all their land into indies.

Edited By: The_Hawk on Aug 19th 2019, 21:59:49
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it