Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 8th 2019, 14:32:39

I like Vamps and he's no idiot.

I think he's as disappointed in his own leadership in sof as he is anyone else. It's the only way what he's saying makes sense. Because no one on our side wanted these wars.

I said last set, sof should fs stones, elders, mercs and sol. Practically begged them to do so. Why? Because it was a better war. No other reason other than it could have gone either way. Thats fun.

This set was basically chirping from day 1, and while laf held off as long as possible (until sof started storing turns) the writing was on this wall. I asked for a cf multiple times. I got told "why would i cf you, i enjoy wantching you talk about me." Again, any idiot could have predicted the outcome of this war, because neither sol nor sof have come back from a significant nw disadvantage. The better thing to do would have been to war tags that were around your level rather than stick it to the better warclans after years away.

Next set, the only war that seems to make sense for sof is hitting sol now with a clan like elders making up a numbers disparity. And maybe we'd finally get a stocks war out of this awful comeback. But even though that war makes the most sense, everyone in FR in sof is like "we can't hit sol."

It makes no sense to me. There was a dozen ways to make decent, competitive wars but sof leadership is constantly choosing bad, noncompetitive wars. That's hardly the fault of someone like me who prefers a really competitive stocks war. We did everything we could to stop this nonsense. There's even a ten page thread where I'm legit trying to call this off in favor of something better and getting told off for it. It's not the leadership of clans that caused this idiotic war, it's the leadership of a clan not giving a fluff if the server gets put thru the ringer for 6 weeks and quits out of frustration.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 8th 2019, 16:07:42
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit