Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2019, 17:21:57

I went thru the history boards on three sites and my own notes. The following are the only references i can find (all between 2000 and 2001):

LaF was in danger of being beaten in TNW by UCN, so TKS detagged to laf to steal the victory from them.

When the rolling stones split into RA (a tag run by radek) and Stones, RA hit stones for being "traitors." BSS (my 11 member warclan) hit RA in response and "despite TKS support (type of support not listed), RA was tagkilled and BSS only lost 2 countries."

Supported LaF in the ALC war and helped laf to victory against such super amazing wartags as the immortal seawolves and The Sith Empire (rofl)

Supported sky deletez in a server war against omega. TKS all died but sky managed to pull out the victory and farmed restarts to make, at the time, the fattest top finishes.

------

And thats it. No other mention of them anywhere.

So they supported spam tags like Deletez, idiots like Radek and couldnt help them beat a 11 member tag, and cheated UCN out of a tnw by tagging to laf.

Sweet history. Seems like they were super badass. I officially don't feel bad at all.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 4th 2019, 17:24:55
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit