Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 23rd 2019, 21:05:32

Not quite but i feel like you're close. You forgot that the unpleasant conversations actually do have to exist:
Originally posted by Sov:
I had reason to delete your accounts from SoF site. You were always trying to start fluff with me in IRC. That's all the reason I need.

Its not a matter of whether or not we were assholes to each other. The convos have been referenced by all, and honestly it'd probably make us both look like jerks because we had an already deteriorating relationship.

That said, in an effort to play the villain and have some fun in hopes that it inspires you to get good at war, and not make me participate in too many more noncompetitive, endless asswhoppings. Since egos (49/600) disallow us from having fun, I hearby provide you this transcript of how I believe the conversation must have gone:

Xyle: Hi Derrick. Boy, you're a super swell guy. Love me some Derrick on a Tuesday
Derrick: Yeah, well bite me xyle. I think you're the worst. I'm miserable and i hate everyone.
X: Boy, that sure is an unpleasant attitide D. Perhaps you should go smell your favorite smell (legitimately what facebook tells you to do when the algorithm thinks you are suicidal btw. Not even joking lol)
D: Grrrrr. If i was in your vicinity, I would kick your dog.
X: I have many dogs. I'm a pet lover.
D: I hate dogs. I shoot them on sight. But i hate you more.
X: I don't even know how to respond to that because I'm just too optimistic and pleasant to be around. Ponies and Rainbows and unicorns and stuff. Haha God bless the world <3 <3

Hopefully you find this transcript helpful in your search for a reason to hate me, and I truly truly hope it inspires you to be competitive next time.

<3 Derrick
The man who won't stop acting crazy because he's being forced to fight an endless boring war by many people he otherwise respects, and one guy who has too much of an ego (50/600) to stop it.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 23rd 2019, 21:18:37
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit