Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 7th 2019, 23:20:55

Even the racism appears to be a projection which is wild to me. I think the current plight toward political correctness amongst millennials has reached so far that it has begun to give itself the reach around.

Talking about gay sex is not homophobic, yelling at people for talking about it is.

Talking about people's cultures is not racist, but calling someone an uncle tom has widely been considered racist for hundreds of years.

Some millennials get so wound up telling other people how to walk and talk, they become blind to their own obvious bigotry and begin projecting it.

I dont want to live in a world where gay men cant talk about giving people head and white people think its somehow ok to call someone an uncle tom. Get your fluff together and stop projecting bigotry on this community. It's disgusting. Or at least educate yourself on what homophobia and racism are before you start thowing around accusations because you're currently being more racist and homophobic than anyone here. If you truly believe that stuff is toxic, then you need to stop. NOW.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 7th 2019, 23:35:37
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit