Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2019, 23:48:34

Originally posted by Gerdler:
That was never our problem with SoF/Xyle.

Being spied on by Xyle and his lackeys is our mistake and we bear the responsibility for that alone. We deal with spies and imposters all the time from different places. Any large alliance deals with that I would think.
That said I still had no idea that Karny was in SoF when the set started or what the purpose of it was.

We've all put pressure on each other for a long time to know exactly who is in your tag. All of us. And we've all dealt with it recently.

During spooge, osloos tried to sneak into elders under the name xozo. Ugi was able to infiltrate laf and the onus was on laf about that. Skywise was able to get into stones and stones had to deal. Obviously since elders is a private club, his app was denied before we ever learned who he was. But we put pressure on both laf and stones to button it up at the time.

Laf was apparently infiltrated again and again by LEADERS of sof so I'm having a hard time understanding pushing a netting tag out of the game over it. If you didnt want the battle to go like that, you shouldn't have started it. You know others would cop your leaders moves.

You guys were the ones who came here with the intentions publicly of ruining netters sets, and running players out of the game. Of creating endless wars, and destroying people's will to play. And now, you're further pushing players out by being obtuse to your police. Like good lord man.

Why not just quit being assholes for a while and see how that goes? Perhaps the community isn't that bad.