Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 21st 2019, 8:50:21

For the official record. Dd contacted snupi to get eg turned back on. Snupi must have told xyle, because xyle showed up and unloaded on dd about how SoF was "MY CLAN and if I wanted it back I'D DO IT" etc. But god bless the whole situation because eg is back. I can kum bayrock yah about that fluff.

It was mostly about getting eg warstats back but dd also liked communicating with players that would turn up there. He was the only one of us that regularly logged in.

Xyle went to the clan he loves most, laf. Played there in a server war two sets ago. Talked a lot about how he was the best ever and everyone should recognize how cool he is (in this super sweet game that everyone talks about). As a yes man to get members, he slowly realized how many people want to hit laf.

Someone with logs less lazy than me should show everyone how xyle quit laf like 2 months ago. It's hilarious hahaha. It's all been a big show. Kinda funny he turned his back on the only clan that ever liked him tho and I'm kinda surprised SOL is supporting it. Maki always did kinda share my opinion that xyle is a big chested dumbass. (As far as where he ranks? Above average kill chats with subpar target selection? Midrange only because speed kill takes a long time to set up and people afk in 30 minute chats. Doesn't really seem to aim for production or resource so much as what can be speed killed and when? He's solidly average...)

Xyle believes he is the best ever, the holy grail of douchebags, so he aims to prove it to the 10 people who still play and all of our multies. Wonderful man. That's swell af. I hope you guys win.

Just as long as you can prevent some arrogant prick from showing up in elderswar and berating our members about how you belong to him, that'd be pretty tits.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 21st 2019, 9:01:00
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit