Verified:

Zelow Game profile

Jun 10th 2019, 22:47:13

Originally posted by Gerdler:
PvE server is a very bad solution because the market will be messed up completely on a war-only server with no netters. A PvE server with no warriors will be pretty silly too considering that half of the buyable items will be worthless except for its NW it gives in the end.

I could care less how war players are effected by the change. They brought that on themselves. I thought about all that too, they can enjoy shallow markets and high prices in our absence imo. Another fix tho is to just merge the markets like Tournament. Not that I am saying they should. For the PvE server I think it will be fine, just have less commi bots to help swing unit prices up. Maybe keep track of NW values are different points of the set to incentivise building a higher NW over the set instead of just at the end? I dunno, doesn't feel like things are working as they are set up now. I wouldn't wanna see this game lose any more people honestly.

Edit: the effects on the war countries shouldnt be that bad either now that I think about it, because it would still be an even playong field. Early bird gets the worm and what not. They would need to make better SOs or be fast to purchase on the market. Plus there is always PM.

(⌐■_■)--︻╦╤─ - - - (✖╭╮✖)