Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 7th 2019, 16:59:51

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:
He's a little bizarre but he speaks really well about bipolar disorder as well. Dave is a staunch liberal so the politics part is a little uncomfortable, but it's still interesting to hear that perspective imo.

I always had assumed the right was like "HAHAHA, YEAH, LOOK AT THAT fluff LIBERAL ALL TRIGGERED. LOLZ"

I'm honestly v surprised that's not how many feel.

The political climate is so toxic rn i guess we're almost looking at each other thru the same lens. Like damn that dudes being real crazy and disrespectful lol.

I guess maybe we are all just a little crazy and disrespectful

We lost ourselves as a nation, the government has launched a war to divide us decades ago and they are winning, it is the enemy within or as many of us call it...the deep state.
I honestly hear all that, and while half of that stuff is marred with conjecture and conspiracy, I wish they had it half right too.

If you believe that stuff you should be smarter than to support a billionaire mogul believing he's somehow different. That's a bit of a farce imo. Career party jocks like Lindsey Graham wouldn't be flocking to S his D right now if he wasn't in line.

I think whether you're conservative or liberal has very little to do with whether or not you believe in the deep state stuff. And if you do believe in it, you should see that the brand of nationalism that Steve Bannon is selling is an elite globalist movement to turn profit for the banks. It's the same pony with a different tail. The swamp is very much not drained.

It's just a little dance dance dance to keep us talking about social issues while our money slips away to the top.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 7th 2019, 17:03:58
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit