Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 3rd 2019, 20:22:02

Originally posted by Requiem:
Any disagreement we have is a symptom of the rest bonus. I say after two deaths you go to 0.

Yeah. Gerdy's suggestion. For what its worth i dont think that solves the metric for a smaller tag problem. Otherwise i like it. In my example, if a 40 member laf was fsed by a 100 member tag, youd still need 120 kills to win nw. Which is still hella big advantage to the bigger tag, who wouldnt need any kills to stay ahead in nw as long as they dont suffer more deaths than they have members.

I think youd start to see more double kills than attempts to go for tops or TKs, because stock and nw loss would be more effective on a 2nd kill than a 1st kill to knock a guy off from breaking. Still would be a symptom that causes a disagreement imo.

Should just be eliminated altogether. I understand the FS feels too powerful without it, but the last time SOL fsed us we suffered only one death. Good warclans can compete. Dont like how powerful an fs is? Get better at walling. Netters are gonna get whiney when they get fsed anyways. I know i do. Who gives a fluff? You're never gonna please everyone. Better to have something difinitive.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 3rd 2019, 20:26:33
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit