Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 3rd 2019, 18:46:47

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Since the addition of the stupid ass restart bonus, the community has largely decided a tag kill represents a win. Laf/sol is closer to winning now, but still hasnt won and obviously can still be broke. 3rd restarts are still alright. But sof would need some miracle walls to come anywhere near staving off a loss.

Howd i do?

Fuxk you and your tag kill Bullfluff. What about wars that go full reset? Are they decided 1 week in but continues for another 6-8 weeks?
Always hated the tag kill reason for winning a war, restarts can be just as deadly and some times they can be 100% troops or Jets cause people are going blindly for the tag kill.

Haha. To answer your question I'll respond with i think yes. They are decided then. When we finish tk we say have a nice day and see you next set and then only remain semi active until next set. Restarts not only can be deadly. They are deadly.

People dont accept tk as finish because anything changes. They accept tk as a win so smaller tags can beat larger tags. Can elders tk stones? In this war presumably yes, we're close. They will still have more nw than us tho. Can we, a 12 member tag fully get ahead in nw? Sure, if we had a 90 day set i suppose we could kill their restarts enough times.

Nothing about the impact on the numbers indicates that elders is winning their war except that only 4 of us have died and we killed near 20. Weve only lost like 20m nw and killed like 300m nw but theyre still ahead by a large margin because of volume. We would have to kill them all like 3 times to pass them in nw tho, as it is 29vs12. 40% of 29 is still greater than 12. By any other metric youd be asking us 12 to get around 60 kills which is kind of not going to happen.

So it's either completely improbable to win wars you clearly dominated as a small tag (even if your bottom originals are above their top restarts), or the metric of tk can be used to show that we were able to kill them all. And that metic can be used by large tags as well, although it isnt as necessary in an even numbers war. But just the way things work out, the losing tag is generally tag killed anyways...

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 3rd 2019, 19:06:18
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit